Monday, May 16, 2011

Thank you!!!

Rate:
As you might have noticed, I finally added new posts today after the serious blogspot/blogger service issues. I hope everything will be working properly from now on and I'll be able to bring you new outfits daily as it was until last Thursday.

In the meantime, I'd like to thank all of you for being such awesome readers! So far I have published 31 outfit compositions, 17 of them being your wonderful guest submissions. Please keep them coming, I and the rest of the readers love them so much!

This blog is celebrating two weeks anniversary with following statistics:

...this is a list of top 10 visiting countries, I was surprised also by pageviews from Iceland or Japan :) Cheers guys!

The first poll has also ended with following result:

I have to admit I'm a bit disappointed for hobbitses not winning the poll, but I understand that their... sturdy posture requires much patience to find a fitting outfit :) 

Don't forget to vote in the next poll I'm opening now: What is your favourite dominant colour for an outfit?

Thank you again and stay tuned! :)
Eva

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...