Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Feminine knightess

Rate:

Last week I made my attempt for the female dwarf's outfit, using stereotypical dress. I don't consider it a great success at all and I recommended all female dwarves to stick to their roots and wear men clothes made more feminine by choosing gentler pieces and colours. This is such outfit created for Khamrad to show her feminine side :)

Chest: Westernesse Steel Breastplate of Vigour, rose dye (world drop)
Legs: Enduring Westernesse Steel Leggings of Fate, rose dye (world drop)
Head: Elven Winged Helm, rose dye (outfitter vendor)
Shoulders: Pristine Elven Shoulder Guards, rose dye (T5 crafted)
Hands: Defender's Gloves, rose dye (T3 crafted)
Feet: Boots of the Sun-lands, rose dye (world drop)
Back: Cloak of the Nothern Lights, default dye (store)

7 comments:

  1. Much better than a dress. Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like it when dwarf-ladies wear dresses - I do it myself, trying to make them match my "dwarfelles'" eyes and hair, carefully choosing circlets etc.
    But i must admit that gentler pieces and colours in men clothes is a fresh and interesting idea that will allow my characters to look both feminine and good )
    Thank you very much for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yey, i'm happy you liked the idea and feel inspired! that's the biggest compliment i could get :)

    ReplyDelete

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...