Friday, November 18, 2011

Explorer of ancient ruins

Rate:

Khamrad, a scholarly rune-keeper, is one of the few dwarves who are more interested in ancient parchments and relics than axes and blood. Often he sets off from Thorin's Hall before the dawn, just to get to one of his favourite hidden spots soon enough to be undisturbed and watch beautiful sunrise there. He believes that he can project the wisdom he gains from his explorations into the power of his runes, and so far it's proven right. Disguised under the raven mask, he has brought death upon many enemies of the Free People, as well as saved many lives of his fellows. Power is in knowledge, he says, and we can only agree.


For me, this outfit serves multiple purposes. First of all, it's my personal reclamation of Robe of Viisaus after its redesign. Although I liked the original robe much more, I have to admit I've made peace with the new version also, as it makes perfectly intricate rune-keeper's attire. Secondly, I don't think I've ever used the Raven's Mask obtainable in the Fall festival in my outfits. This was my big impediment, because it is probably the most easily available face-covering headgear ingame. And thirdly, I feel I neglected dwarves and rune-keepers badly since release of Isengard, so this is my sorry to all of you, dear dwarven fellows :) Stay tuned for more outfits coming!

Chest: Robe of Viisaus, burgundy dye (Quest: Vol. I, Book 13, Chapter 4: The Hand of Angmar; also available in Store - ceremonial version)
Head: Raven Festival Mask, burgundy dye (Fall festival)
Shoulders: Vibrant Calenard War Pauldrons, burgundy dye (T7 crafted)
Hands: Steadfast Westfold Campaign Gloves, , umber dye (T7 crafted)
Feet: Weathered Leather Scout's Boots, umber dye (Dunland quest)
Back: Cloak of the Algraig, burgundy dye (Store)

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...