Friday, December 9, 2011

Shadow of the night

Rate:

A mysterious lady, accompanied only by her horse and snow-white lynx, recently arrived in the night's midst to Great Lodge of Sûri-kylä and requested immediate audience with Lossoth chieftain, Council Elder Yrjänä. Dressed warm for the freezing chill of Forochel winds, she still seemed a little exotic even to southerners traveling by. One of the visiting elves knew her and whispered to his companion: "She looks like one of the Rhûnen ambssador's companions, remember, in the harbours!" The lady disappeared right after her discussion with the chieftain, still covered by shadow of the night, and only the strange feeling of noble presence was left in those she passed by.


This outfit is basically remastered winter version of Lady of Rhûn outfit I decided to make after Hymne shared her discovery that we can put Ettenmoors armour into our wardrobe as well (we just need tradable Spirit Stones to barter for them). I've been in love with this lore-master's hat since I first saw it on My Precious blog, so I must have got it immediately for my lore-master, who is slowly approaching level 50 :)



How do you like this outfit? Please, leave your feedback in comments!

Chest: Herald's Armour, burgundy dye (T6 crafted)
Legs: Clanweave Leggings, burgundy dye (Dunland quest)
Head: Hat of the Learned Master, burgundy dye (Ettenmoors Lore-master trader; shares similar appearance with Stone-reader's Hat)
Shoulders: Disused Mantle of the Dunland Soothsayer, burgundy dye (Dunland quest)
Hands: (August) Resilient Gauntlets of the Golden Wood, burgundy dye (T6 crafted)
Feet: Embroidered Shoes of the Dunland Healer, burgundy dye (Dunland quest)
Back: Cloak of the Algraig, burgundy dye (Store)

4 comments:

  1. This is a wonderful outfit! I'm a sucker for those Clanweave Leggings, and I may turn into one for those gloves, which I hadn't seen before... I had made a few half-hearted attempts to use that hat for my Lore-master, but it never looked good on a male Elf, in my opinion. Here, though, it completely works! And everyone knows that burgundy Lore-master outfits are uber fashionable. =P Well done, well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very exotic. She looks like a lady from Harad!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you guys! :)

    kemendin: burgundy somehow belongs to lore-masters, along with other earth tones... but bright ones work well too, as we will see when i publish your LM's outfit ;))

    hymne: you're almost on the right track ;) i wonder how many posts will it take me to develop the story behind this series of outfits.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, fantastic outfit. Tastefully exotic! My favorite aspect of the game is the outfits, but I've no sense of fashion when it comes to combining things. Going to check out the rest of your blog!

    ReplyDelete

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...